[lbo-talk] The Global Political Economy of Israel -- free online

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 08:45:32 PST 2006

Doug:

This is an excellent book - one worth paying money for. Now that you can get it for free...well what are you waiting for?

=================

Let me enthusiastically second that.

I purchased a copy not long after your interview with Mr. Nitzan -

<http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio_1.html#021205>

An excellent and enlightening read. The "Weapondollar petrodollar" chapter alone (which I just re-read the other day) was well worth the price of admission.

.d.

---------

http://monroelab.net/blog/index.html

I'm sending the two of you to hell to take more lessons from your dead teacher!

White Lotus Chief Bai Mei