[lbo-talk] eXile very annoyed over Frey

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 09:30:37 PST 2006

[lbo-talk] eXile very annoyed over Frey Doug:

Ames said he plans to publish letters from Frey's outraged fans that poured in after last year's eXile editorial. "People were writing us, saying, 'How dare you call him a liar! James has been through real suffering.' So it's really kind of fun reading them now."

--

And here they are!

A Million Small Fries: Frey-ster Hate MailFrom: Kickthecan27 at aol.com