[lbo-talk] OK, Nathan

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Jan 31 13:29:56 PST 2006

A recent New York Times polls (the one used to write a article about public opinion on wiretapping) asked about changing the health care system. I think 8% said "minor changes" were needed with the rest opting for "fundamental changes" or that the system should be "completely rebuilt". I think support for minor changes peaked in `94 at %19. Is this result not typical of polls on the subject?

-Alex

^^^^ CB: Plus big burghers like GM and Ford will support fundamental change in the health care system now.