[lbo-talk] url

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 14:22:10 PST 2006

May not be of much interest to folks here, but this regards the singer of probably one of the best anti-right wing hc bands on the planet right now (who is in my state, TX =)) so I thought, what the hey.

Basically, the singer of the underground anti-right wing punk band World Burns to Death was almost stabbed to death just the other night in downtown Austin, Texas. I have played the band a lot on my "radio" show. They're anti-war, pro-feminist, anti-Bush, and the singer was hit with an $80,000 medical bill for getting stabbed. "It's expensive getting stabbed these days," he said. In the USA, at least.

http://www.metalwarfare.com/wb2d/

-B.