[lbo-talk] Open Letter to Monthly Review Editors

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:07:49 PDT 2006

Not to apologize for Comrade Uncle Joe, but this seems an illogical extension of the principle applied after World War I by the winning powers: populations were moved so that "national borders" and "where a nationality lives" would correspond. Of course, Hitler's policies also were an extension (a different one) of that principle.