[lbo-talk] language

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sun Jul 9 11:32:03 PDT 2006

and Doug, lemme tell ya, there's nothing like walking in on your kid banging his girlfriend for an afternoon quickie. Oh, the things you and Liza have to look forward to.

Although not about that incident, this post is about when Sonshine first told me he'd had sex and the internal convo I had with myself. i remember calling up Joe (Budge who used to post to this list) and saying, "man, I hadn't even thought about some of the things that occurred to me.... and how we really think we have a clue about sex education, but we don't."

It concludes with a discussion we had about his fears that he might have contracted an STD because of a bump on his penis and how, as a mom, you want to take a look to assuage his fears and yours since an 18 y.o. won't know how to describe things as clinically as you might need to search the Internets (tm) for info. It would be normal to do so when they're 7 or even 12 -- but how do you look when they're 18? LOL. Oh, hey, take a digital photo of it for me.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/12/20/conversations-with-sonshine/

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org