[lbo-talk] language

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 13:03:34 PDT 2006

info at pulpculture.org wrote:

> and Doug, lemme tell ya, there's nothing like walking in on your kid
> banging his girlfriend for an afternoon quickie. Oh, the things you
> and Liza have to look forward to.

Talking to kids about sex is kind of fun and interesting, and it's best to start pretty much when they bring it up. Both my kids started to want to know when they were five. Of course, you have to keep things comprehensible always.

And you think you are being very, very clear, but.... A few weeks after I gave my daughter (age 5) the basic rundown, she was sitting, brows furrowed in the car. She turns to me and says, "So, if you want two babies, do you have to put two penises in?"

Joanna