[lbo-talk] BHL overwrites on Zidane

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 11 08:57:17 PDT 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Eric Beck wrote:

> Does anybody besides the editors of the WSJ and AM actually like
> this guy? I've never heard anyone mention him without expressing
> boredom or disdain.

Christopher Hitchens likes him, and Felix Rohatyn adores him. At a Council on Foreign Relations event <http://www.cfr.org/publication/ 9755/in_the_footsteps_of_toqueville_audio.html>, Rohatyn addressed him throughout as "BHL," using the French pronunciation, and gushed about how brilliant he is.

Doug