[lbo-talk] lobiquette and lebanon

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Thu Jul 13 10:24:21 PDT 2006

At around 13/7/06 1:08 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2006, at 12:20 PM, Chris Doss wrote:
>
>> Do you have an agenda, or are you just an
>> idiot?
>
> That violates lbo-talk discursive standards.

Which part? Having an agenda, or being an idiot? My agenda is to make sure I make my 3-posts-a-day quota, which makes me a bit of an idiot.

Ok, so how come very little talk of Israel's latest act of terrorism?

--ravi

P.S: Not calling anyone an idiot. My silly joke needed that worplay.

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/