[lbo-talk] Kemp & Edwards agree - time to get tuff with Russia

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 11:25:33 PDT 2006

Query how likely is a US recession on a scale sufficient to reduce demaand by 1/3 ( which would still leave the price of oil at $ 50 a barrel, still high by historical standards) and wouldn't such a reduction be temporary. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>