[lbo-talk] Happy Bastille Day

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:11:06 PDT 2006

> So if you had state power, whose head would you chop off first?
>
> Doug

Bankers first. And since CitiBank is supposedly the largest corp in the world, so I think those heads should go first. After that you can take the heads of the masters of General Electric. For personal reasons I have knitted them into my list.

Though I must say, on a pacifist note, if we are powerful enough, and thus have no need for a Red Terror, I would prefer to leave Madame Guillotine rusting away in Union Square and simply sentence all top Bankers to community service cleaning toilets at the current minimum wage.

Jerry