[lbo-talk] Yoshie: "dialogue" takes listening on your part, too

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Jul 14 13:55:10 PDT 2006

At around 12/7/06 12:53 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I think she got Americanized - not only the greenish/populist stuff, but
> also the subordination of interest in domestic politics to foreign
> politics.

What is Americanized about that? From my experience, its the American Left (as seen in this very thread) that is derisive of greenish/populist stuff! Large parts of the rest of the world opinion is quite serious about and based on what can be identified as greenish or populist issues.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/