[lbo-talk] On Russia: Baltimore Sun or Peter Lavelle?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 06:09:02 PDT 2006

Actually I'm bowing out of the conversation, considering it to be pointless. It's like trying to help a blind man to see by turning on the light. MG will continue to believe whatever he wants, regardless of the extent to which it does not correspond to reality. (He seems to really hate Slavs. It's kind of creepy.)

--- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As Nostradamus predicted in whatever year he was
> predicting things, the newest Russia thread is going
> to spin around and around into a textual Merry Go
> Round powered by Chris' anger and Givel's salvos of
> 'things are bad and getting worse' articles and
> reports from Western sources.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!