[lbo-talk] On Russia: Baltimore Sun or Peter Lavelle?

Michael Givel mgivel at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 15 09:20:38 PDT 2006

Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 06:09:02 -0700 (PDT) From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] On Russia: Baltimore Sun or Peter Lavelle?

Actually I'm bowing out of the conversation, considering it to be pointless. It's like trying to help a blind man to see by turning on the light. MG will continue to believe whatever he wants, regardless of the extent to which it does not correspond to reality. (He seems to really hate Slavs. It's kind of creepy.) ______________

There you go again throwing out your ridiculous ultra-nationalistic and ad hominem garbage--this time I "hate" all Slavs for criticizing the authoritarian Putin regime. This conversation has indeed become illogical, pointless, and fairly silly.