[lbo-talk] I don't even know (a poem)

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Mon Jul 17 18:51:58 PDT 2006

From BlackAmazon, a poem

I don't even know

Almonds Mangoes Lychees June Plum Dust

Six Six Six oclock

Mama tell me a story A story God when did we become a story See Here I Wanted to be witty And start telling stories and the star spangled banner would be a poetic backdrop to rockets over Middle Eastern skies

but there is no poetry no back drop just rockets dropping on Backs

and it still isnt enough to not be more than a story on the six six six six oclock news about them and not us so forgive my lack of desire to make a piddly ass poem poetically clean

We are fruit to them sweet and eaten consumed and trashed rotten at will not to their taste

more at http://guyaneseterror.blogspot.com/2006/07/i-dont-even-know.html

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org