[lbo-talk] our website is now online

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Jul 18 11:26:44 PDT 2006

www.justforeignpolicy.org.

There are still, of course, some glitches and imperfections, which you are welcome to call to my attention. comments, suggestions, high praise and gratuitous insults welcome.

Of particular interest (says me): our call for people to ask Congress to pressure the Bush Administration to take the "Military Option" of a US attack on Iran "off the table," featured prominently on the home page; and a page of audio files, reached from "podcasts" on the top navigation bar (bit of a misnomer at the moment) with 2 entries for now but more to come: currently consisting of Carl Estabrook reading a news article about the snubbed Iran 2003 peace proposal and my interview on WBAI on the Mexican election.

-- Robert Naiman Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org