[lbo-talk] Re: U.S. Rescue Bogs Down in Lebanon

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Jul 18 15:59:20 PDT 2006

I suppose that many of the Americans in question are not blondes who went to the beach for a suntan, but Lebanese-Americans visiting their families back home for part of the summer. Many of them, no doubt, will have a dim view of their (U.S.) government as a result of what they are now experiencing, but I suspect that many of them already had a dim view of the U.S. government's policies in Lebanon.