[lbo-talk] Lamont Leads Lieberman 51-47

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Thu Jul 20 19:00:03 PDT 2006

At around 20/7/06 7:41 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Jul 20, 2006, at 12:33 PM, ravi wrote:
>
>> If Lamont gets the nod, what will eventually happen in the 3-way? Will
>> Lieberman's current advantage hold?
>
> As it said several grafs into the story:
>
>> The poll shows him leading a three way race with the
>> support of 51 percent of likely voters, compared to 27
>> percent for Lamont and 9 percent for Republican Alan
>> Schlesinger.

True, true... hence my question as to whether this will hold or will this 3-way projected lead go the way of the large leads Joementum enjoyed against Lamont for the primaries? Tea leaves? Crystal ball? I need to know this is all going to end!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/