[lbo-talk] Pakistan feels your grief, Musharraf tells Mumbai

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 05:03:31 PDT 2006

Possibly I have a skewed view because I know several Indians and zero Pakistanis, but Pakistan is at the very top of my list of Countries I Do Not Like. The place's principal export seems to be Evil.

My view may be skewed though as I said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-1785453,curpg-1.cms.