[lbo-talk] Re: why is tikkun/ david horowitz? PS

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Sun Jul 23 11:51:00 PDT 2006

Aaron - you're trying to get me to denounce my employer by painting my own political positions on the current conflict into a reactionary corner. Not cool.

The Current Thinking is Michael Lerner's personal news blog. He can choose to represent his material however he wants. There's enough sufficient play in his intro to have justified his having posted the Horowitz piece.

Would I have chosen to do so? No, I don't like Horowitz, and I don't agree that its necessary to have posted his work as an alternative view point to those of Tanya Reinhart and Gideon Levy. But its not my blog.

Joel