[lbo-talk] Re: why is tikkun/ david horowitz? PS

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Sun Jul 23 13:38:14 PDT 2006

Joel Schalit wrote:
> Regarding the rest of your post: Lerner has supported divestment actually - see Tikkun's March/April and June/July issues from 2005. so that's something you should check. Michael Lerner used to be a critic of calls for divestment, but changed his position over the last two years.

Joel, I would be very interested in seeing how the Rebbi frames his support for divestment against Israel(especially in light of his attacks on just such initiatives recently).

Yet, for those without access to the Tikkun archives (like me), your references to the March/April and June/July 2005 issues are not much help.

Would you be able to crosspost some of the highlights of the articles to here?

Thanks,

Bryan