Christian values: Re: [lbo-talk] Rapture update: 2m due to die

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 07:12:46 PDT 2006

>From: andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com>
>
>Who sez Yeshua was a nice guy?
>
>"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth;
>I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came
>to set a man against his father, and a daughter
>against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her
>mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members
>of his household." Matthew 10:34-36 NASB

Well, we're certainly getting more than a whiff of that now. As Max notes in his blog: "The Israeli Prime Minister's daughter Dana Olmert is a long-standing, serious supporter of the Israeli Peace Bloc. She appeared in a photo on the front page of the Hebrew newspaper Yediot Aharonot in a protest march, carrying a sign that said 'Stop Murdering Civilians.'" <http://www.maxspeak.org/mt/>

Hope the End Times don't arrive too soon. I'd like to get more value out of my 2006 appointment calendar.

Carl