Consistency (Re: [lbo-talk] We're all Hezbollah...)

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 09:45:58 PDT 2006

--- "www.leninology. blogspot.com" <leninology at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If you will *insist* that it implies or assumes a
>broader identification even when we clearly have
>different placards,banners, newspapers, propaganda
etc) >then you'll have to demonstrate rather than banally

Of course, it would be good if you follow the demands you place upon others.

After you alleged me to be a member of a political tendency with which I have no association, and attributing to me positions that I don't hold, you simply ran away when I called you on it.

Is that the culture of discussion they teach in the SWP?