Consistency (Re: [lbo-talk] We're all Hezbollah...)

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:59:24 PDT 2006

Angelus Novus wrote:

>Of course, it would be good if you follow the demands
>you place upon others.
>
>After you alleged me to be a member of a political
>tendency with which I have no association, and
>attributing to me positions that I don't hold, you
>simply ran away when I called you on it.
>
>Is that the culture of discussion they teach in the
>SWP?

It certainly is. Basically, I scream "you're a fascist" and then run away. Yes, alright, I got that wrong. Apologies. One reads things, you know.

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb