[lbo-talk] Hizbollah rockets put Israel's Arabs under fire

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 03:06:57 PDT 2006

> On Jul 24, 2006, at 11:46 AM, uvj at vsnl.com wrote:
>
> > MAJDEL KRUM, Israel (Reuters) - Badiyan Farhat
> hasn't slept a night
> > since a
> > Hizbollah rocket slammed into his home in an
> Israeli Arab town.
> > "I still can't get the sight out of my head of my
> two little
> > grandchildren
> > sent flying by the blast," he says.
>
> So, Cde Leninology - is this a military target?
>
> Doug

Of course! They are in the "oppressor" class -- which is neatly contiguous with ethnic and national boundaries. Plus, when they grew up, they could have become soldiers!

My opinion of Leninism, especially its current degraded form, and particularly its insipid notion of "oppressed" and "oppressor" nations, continues to decline. If anyone called Leninism a "realpolitik of the oppressed" in this part of the world, they would be laughed at. Including by Communists.