[lbo-talk] the enemy of my enemy is my friend (was something else

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jul 26 02:21:21 PDT 2006

Carrol Cox wrote:
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend. What the world
>needs, above all, is a United Front of all who can be
>united in opposition to U.S. imperialism.

In this cretinous statement lies the whole of Maoism. What is so grotesque is that this type of thinking should ever have become identified with communism. Here we have the thinking of "the principle contradiction" in all its stifling, stinking glory. All that is missing is the glorious helmsman to tell us that today we must unite against US imperialism because that is the principle contradiction and then tomorrow he changes his mind and tells as that we must all unite (with the US) against Soviet imperialism because that is the principle contradiction. Fuck you and yours for everything that you've ever done to the communist movement. Tahir -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm