[lbo-talk] Dean: "Maliki is an anti-semite"

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Jul 26 21:27:51 PDT 2006

On Jul 26, 2006, at 8:55 PM, mike larkin wrote:

>> As Liza pointed out last night, the Dems have been
>> aching to criticze
>> Bush from the right. Disgraceful.
>>
>> Doug
>
> Do they even think for a second this will work? What
> are they smoking?

My experience this morning was unrepresentative?

<http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/07/26/147221>

AMY GOODMAN: We're talking to Congressmember Dennis Kucinich. So you will be there for al-Maliki's comments today?

REP. DENNIS KUCINICH: Of course, I’m going to be there, and you know, while I disagree with this administration's policies, I think it's important to hear from Maliki, as to what his hopes are for Iraq, and I hope to have a chance to speak to him and let him know that there are people in the United States Congress who support ending the occupation and bringing the United States troops home and who also believe we have a moral obligation to help rebuild Iraq. We blew it up. We've destroyed that nation, and we've done it with our military power. We have an obligation to help the people of Iraq.