[lbo-talk] Damn Arabs....

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 09:52:41 PDT 2006

The muslim world never had any trouble with Jews until the establishment of the zionist state. It's not that Jewish communities weren't attacked, but they were attacked at the same rate and for the same reasons that arab communities were attacked -- instances of inter-tribal fighting.

For pogroms you had to look to Europe.

It's ridiculous to call anti-zionist feeling/action in the middle east anti-semitic. It is simply a reaction to the way the zionist state behaves toward its neighbors, whom it regards as an inferior species of cockroach.

If someone moved in next door to you, killed your wife, stole your land, shat on your posessions, imprisoned and tortured your son and stole the water from your community, there'd be plenty of reason for hatred.

Joanna