[lbo-talk] MP fails to condemn Killing of Children

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jul 30 19:30:56 PDT 2006

On Jul 30, 2006, at 8:43 PM, Michael Pugliese wrote:

> I was drawing attn. to the overheated rhetoric of some sectors of
> the US Left that allege a ZioNazi genocide against Arabs and Muslims.

You spend so much time consuming the spew of loons that you miss the main point: Israel is killing lots more people than its enemies are, and they're doing it with US money and weapons, and in accordance with US imperial strategy. Yeah, so someone has a stupid sign at a demo - fuck it. That's not what matters.

Doug