[lbo-talk] Lebanese PM Siniora thanks Nasrallah & Cie

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Mon Jul 31 05:33:19 PDT 2006

[Yet more evidence that Israel's strategy of trying to blackmail the Lebanese into turning against Hezbollah is working really well...]

[...]

Siniora also said it would be "normal" for Hezbollah to retaliate over Israel's Qana raid, as he hailed the sacrifices of the Shia guerrilla group.

"It is normal. As long as the aggression continues against Lebanon, there will be retaliation," he said.

"I thank (Hezbollah leader) Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah for his efforts and I thank all those who are sacrificing their lives for Lebanon's independence," he said, referring to Hezbollah fighters.

full: <http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=100136&version=1&template_id=57&parent_id=56>

--

Colin Brace

Amsterdam