[lbo-talk] Re: Why bomb UN observers?

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 06:51:36 PDT 2006

> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
>
> One puzzlement: why is Israel bombing UN observers? What can be the
> point of that?
>
> Joanna

the usual reason for bombing UN observers (if they were indeed bombed on purpose which is not conclusively proved yet although the circumstantial evidence gets stronger with every "accident") is that you are planning on doing something that you don't want the UN to observe. A couple of my more knowledgable mates think that this might be a rather substantial ground invasion of Lebanon through the Kiryat Shmona area.

http://yorkshire-ranter.blogspot.com/2006/07/right-flank.html

http://bloodandtreasure.typepad.com/blood_treasure/2006/07/left_hand_right.html

best dd

___________________________________________________________ The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html