stern Stalin statute / labor notes [was:[lbo-talk] Germans should stop feeling Holocaust guilt: Ahmadinejad]

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:15:11 PDT 2006

handsome guy! He could be a world leader some day!

BTW, for anyone interested, here's my lecture notes on the nature of US labor unions: http://myweb.lmu.edu/jdevine/JD-LabUnions.pdf

On 6/2/06, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey, here's the monument to Stalin that was erected in
> North Ossetia last year: http://news.ntv.ru/78825/
>
> There's was also one erected in Yakutia last year:
> http://rupor.info/full.php?aid=12098

-- Jim Devine / "From the east side of Chicago / To the down side of L.A. / There's no place that he goes / We don't bow down to him and pray / Yeah we follow him to the slaughter / We go through the fire and ash / Cause he's the doll inside our dollars / Our Lord and Savior Jesus Cash / [chorus:] Ah we blow him up inflated / and we let him down depressed / We play with him forever / He's our doll / and we love him best" -- Terry Allen