[lbo-talk] Liberalism and preemptive evil

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:46:21 PDT 2006

[third and final lbo missive for the day]

On 6/6/06, Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The Dems are the danger now, not the Republicans.<

why do we have to choose? can't both be the danger? after all, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dumb... -- Jim Devine / "The crippling of individuals I consider the worst evil of capitalism. Our whole educational system suffers from this evil. An exaggerated competitive attitude is inculcated into the student, who is trained to worship acquisitive success as a preparation for his future career." -- Albert Einstein.