[lbo-talk] Liberalism and preemptive evil

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 6 08:57:15 PDT 2006

=========================== I was addressing myself to the DP ranks, Carl, not to the DP leadership. I don't think we'd have any significant difference characterizing the latter. There's little to choose between the two parties at the top apart from tactics. But there is a wide gulf between Republicans and Democratics at the grassroots level, as every opinion poll on social, economic, and foreign policy issues confirms. This widely differing consciousness within the American population what I think the US left has to most take into account.