[lbo-talk] Just-so stories (was re: Language of Contempt)

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:42:26 PDT 2006

On 6/7/06, Yoshie Furuhashi <critical.montages at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's monogamy that needs explaining,
> if anything.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I've read that even the species of birds that were supposed to be monogamous are not so.

-- Jim Devine / "The crippling of individuals I consider the worst evil of capitalism. Our whole educational system suffers from this evil. An exaggerated competitive attitude is inculcated into the student, who is trained to worship acquisitive success as a preparation for his future career." -- Albert Einstein.