[lbo-talk] Re: language of contempt

Michael Hirsch mmh655 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:12:03 PDT 2006

And that would be "complimentary," although it's not satisfactorily complementary, either.

Mike

-- ________________________________________ `And these words shall then become Like oppression's thundered doom Ringing through each heart and brain, Heard again -- again -- again-- `Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number-- Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you-- Ye are many -- they are few.' --------Shelley, "The Mask of Anarchy: Written on the Occasion of the Massacre at Manchester" [1819] -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060607/2db746ca/attachment.htm>