[lbo-talk] Grappling with Heidegger

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 14:30:29 PDT 2006

That makes more sense, thanks. I meant consciousness as the idea that there are things "outside" humen experience that impinge upon it and then become translated into a field of "awareness." For Heidegger that is not the case. Human experience is already always "outside," for Heidegger -- there is no dividing line between human experience and the beings it experiences. They are pretty much the same thing.