[lbo-talk] Karl Rove Beats The Rap

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Tue Jun 13 12:10:42 PDT 2006

I'm not certain it's willy nilly. usually, people are making substantive arguments about the problems with HRC and not sneering at all: her position on the war, her position on neoliberalism, the DLC connection, the healthcare debacle, her cozying up to the right, her willingness to reliquish abortion (it appears), etc.

In that case, how don't see how that could be claimed by anyone as worrying about an uppity woman, but calling her (and those who support her) to account fro her politics.

BTW, people should go to Dennis blog and pitch a ten spot or something into his hat, capciche? Support your local lefty writer!

At 03:01 PM 6/13/2006, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Very good. It reminds me however of a bothersome side-effect of
>opposition to the despicable HRClinton. Everytime we sneer at her we
>are, willy-nilly, drawing on sexist responses to uppity women. I'm not
>arguing the attacks should stop, but merely pointing out a contingent
>difficulty.
>
>Carrol
>

> > <http://redstateson.blogspot.com/2005/10/normalcy.html>
> >
> > Dennis

"Scream-of-consciousness prose, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org