[lbo-talk] Blogosphere [was Re: Karl Rove Beats The Rap]

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Jun 17 08:18:38 PDT 2006

> Having said that, there are some stand-out political
> commentators such as our own Dennis Perrin, your
> skilled and genial host at Red State Son
> <http://redstateson.blogspot.com/>

> .d.

You know how to make a girl blush.

I agree with much of Cockburn says. And like Doug pointed out, AC's piece is reminiscent of the Cockburn of old. A few days ago, I was cleaning out some files when I came across a Cockburn cache I hadn't read in ages. Dozens of Press Clips columns from the Voice, 1973-84, and a bunch of early Beat the Devils. Man was he good. Sharp, funny, and almost always extremely well-written. One of my first inspirations to write about the media and politics. Glad to know that some of you enjoy the present result. Thanks.

Dennis