[lbo-talk] Blogosphere [was Re: Karl Rove Beats The Rap]

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Jun 16 10:55:11 PDT 2006

At around 16/6/06 10:41 am, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> Having said that, there are some stand-out political
> commentators such as our own Dennis Perrin, your
> skilled and genial host at Red State Son
> <http://redstateson.blogspot.com/>

* In the general (average) case, I think I would much rather take the bloggers over the "MSM" any day.

* I think for non-revolutionaries, whether Rove is indicted or not does make a difference (w.r.t their goals).

* I think there have been few successful revolutions.

etc....

How does one become a Christian? Do you interview the various denominational representatives (churches and so on), pick the one that fits you, and go through some ceremony?

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/