[lbo-talk] Blogosphere [was Re: Karl Rove Beats The Rap]

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jun 16 12:00:49 PDT 2006

On Jun 16, 2006, at 1:55 PM, ravi wrote:

> In the general (average) case, I think I would much rather take the
> bloggers over the "MSM" any day.

What would bloggers know if they hadn't read it in a newspaper (or, no doubt, a paper's website)? What news do bloggers actually gather? Do they travel, interview people, read anything longer than another blog entry?

I guess it's like American Protestantism - anyone can join who claims to be saved. Who needs to know anything?

Doug