[lbo-talk] To Yoshie Furuhashi (Clarification)

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 20:52:12 PDT 2006

To Yoshie F.,

A lurking reader of this list wrote me a private email linking to a post of yours on the "Marxmail" list where you refer to me as an Anti-German.

I thought I had already mentioned this already, but apparently it didn't take, so once more, I am *not* an adherent of this political tendency.

To repeat, my position approximates the theoretical tendency of "Wertkritik" (value-critique, as in "labor theory of") associated with the journals Krisis (www.krisis.org) and Exit! (www.exit-online.org).

Though Wertkritiker take a position of critical solidarity with Israel, not only are they *not* anti-Germans, but the most prominent representative of Wertkritik, Robert Kurz, actually wrote a book-length polemic against the Anti-Germans http://www.unrast-verlag.de/unrast,2,134,13.html

So I will thank you not associate me with the Anti-Germans. These are actually quite strongly opposed political tendencies in Germany, neither of which wanting to have anything to do with the other.