Spooks (Was Re: [lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn going the Hitchens way?)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 06:41:04 PDT 2006

You have no idea what you are talking about. The analysts in particular are people who just care about the country, given their lights, and try to given accurate and honest information, often to the disconcertyion of their imperial masters, who ignore their inconvenient advice and set up politicized teams of outsider speacilaized to generate their own disinformation." The ops are a different breed, but they're not Ted Bundy types. You apparently missed the news about the banality of evil. More importantly, you missed the news about the fundamental problem: bad system, not bad people (mostly).