[lbo-talk] Noonan: the party pros hate their bases

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Thu Jun 22 18:19:46 PDT 2006

The punch line to Noonan's rubbish is her smear of Howard Dean, and by extension, every real Democrat in the entire country. The whole rest of her article is window dressing. She distinguishes "Democratic leaders" and Howard Dean; I guess that the Chairman of the Democratic National Committee is something distinct from a "Democratic leader." As far as us rank-n-file antiwar Dems, we state the obvious fact that Bush's Iraq war was clearly bullshit from day one and, as we expected all along, it has since become a pointless and horrific meat-grinder; because we audibly object to shoving both American G.I.s and the civilian population of Iraq through that meat-grinder, ergo, we're all stark raving mad. Fuck you, Peggy.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net