[lbo-talk] The Beef With Aronowitz

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jun 25 14:09:28 PDT 2006

On Jun 25, 2006, at 3:25 PM, Bryan Atinsky wrote:

> Here is the rest of the letter he wrote (with another author):
>
> http://www.advocatesforisrael.org/GovernorResponse.html
>
> Green Gubernatorial Candidates Respond to Resolution
> by Stanley Aronowitz and Markay Rogers

Holy shit, I just read the communications from Lorna Salzman on that site. I had Salzman on the radio back in 1996, when she was one of like three or four Green Party nominees running for president. I thought she was a pretty nasty character then, and then she posted some raving anti-Marxist (from a "green" perspective) somewhere or other, and that only reinforced my impression. On that Advocates for Israel site she denouces Islam as "an inherently racist religion." Yuck. The Green Party should boycott her!

Doug