[lbo-talk] The Beef With Aronowitz

Keith Nybakke knybakke at mac.com
Mon Jun 26 10:21:40 PDT 2006

At 5:09 PM -0400 6/25/06, Doug Henwood wrote:

>Holy shit, I just read the communications from Lorna Salzman on that
>site. I had Salzman on the radio back in 1996, when she was one of
>like three or four Green Party nominees running for president. I
>thought she was a pretty nasty character then, and then she posted
>some raving anti-Marxist (from a "green" perspective) somewhere or
>other, and that only reinforced my impression. On that Advocates for
>Israel site she denouces Islam as "an inherently racist religion."
>Yuck. The Green Party should boycott her!

They (we) do, generally.

She invades different states' Green Party mailing lists from time to time, raises a stink, fails to influence anyone, earns her way onto many subscribers' auto-delete lists, then moves on to some other on-line outlet for her bile. She was recently on the Minnesota list and stole a lot of time from some people.

Keith