[lbo-talk] Ward Churchill to be Fired

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:59:31 PDT 2006

On 6/27/06, Michael J. Smith <mjs at smithbowen.net> wrote:
> There's a natural tendency to want to throw our embarrassments
> to the wolves. Trouble is, this encourages the wolves.

I had lunch with my Mom today -an old time commie. She had glanced at the paper while waiting for me, and as I walked up to her, she was reading the local rags coverage of Churchill - muttering "What a jerk, what a jerk, what jerk". Then she added: "We all know why they are after him, so I guess we are stuck with defending the bastard."