[lbo-talk] poetry

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Jun 29 10:29:43 PDT 2006

If Carrol wants to quote poetry, that's fine with me. And speaking of poetry, check out this verse commentary on The View brouhaha by none other than the appalling Rosie O'Donnell herself <http:// www.rosie.com/2006/06/28/my-view/>:

my view

patsy ramsey is dead she haunts me imagine living her life i cannot

dr phil is yelling at 3 plus sized gals y’all stop fighting…

they nod and cry they are very well dressed

kelli bought me clothes for the cruise with matching shoes

i have no sense of style - at all i wear basic lizzie chic i dress like turtle from entourage

2 day after my shrink i drove past abc studios there were camera crews waiting

drama is as drama does everybody breathe

madonna 2 nite