Diminished Expectations (Re: [lbo-talk] plea from gay Iranian)

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 00:47:21 PDT 2006

Yoshie,

So you either care about Palestinians, or you care about "the outer planets"? That's a false dichotomy.

I'm sure even you have "outer planets" you aspire to, even if to me it often seems like it's just Uranus. We have to be guided by *some* vision, for chrissakes.

Chavez-[or Ahmadenijad!?]-as-model-for-US-until-classless-society -- that's not an "outer planet," huh? O-kay.

-B.

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

"How can you entertain questions from the outer planets seriously, in the midst of the attack on Palestinians?"