[lbo-talk] Social Movements

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 4 08:47:33 PST 2006

Wojtek:

======================================================= Not according to the polls which show a majority of Americans broadly share our views on Iraq, health care, the environment, social security, abortion, and other issues. The problem, Woj, is that you share Mencken's sour view of America as one big collective "booboisie", but Mencken's stereotype was wrong then and you're wrong now.